WHAT IS IT: Build your very own looping sound recording device.
HOW IT WORKS
When all said and done and built this kit is a recorder device with turntable design for eyes, a shiny silver knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. The kit comes with a wood housing pre-drilled for components, a PCB (printed circuit board), all components that easily attach to the PCB by plugging in, and 2 x AAA batteries.
NOT INCLUDED: Hot glue gun, hot glue, and a screw driver.
1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the side.
2. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time.
3. Switch to the left for continuous play.
4. Press the Black playback/stop button to hear your recording.
5. Go ballistic turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought Jimi Hendrix on helium could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points though.
6. Beware musician friends in the area, as they will be jealous when you tell them, "I MADE THIS THING, MAN!"
Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
2-AAA batteries included
30-second record sample
Handmade with sustainable wood